The Office Manager will join a fast-growing team at Zymeron, a biotechnology start-up company. This position will be responsible for day-to-day office operations, general administrative and secretarial activities, and entry-level book-keeping and accounting functions. Training will be provided to perform accounting functions. This position will also serve as a liaison with external human resource, IT and accounting firms.
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Job Type: Part Time
Responsibilities and Requirements:
1) Manage office and facilities operations
2) Communicate with building management on service requests, conference rooms and other issues
3) Manage office equipment, office supplies, snacks, drinks, etc.
4) Interface with scientists, manage and order general lab supplies
5) Receive deliveries and prepare shipments
6) Book travels, manage expense reports and reimbursements
7) Enter and track invoices, enter employee hours in accounting software
8) Manage credit card expenses
9) Maintain and update various spreadsheets, inventories
10) Provide administrative support to executives
11) Organize meetings and events, and greet guests
12) Assist with other clerical and ad hoc tasks
13) Maintain excellent levels of housekeeping, safety and environmental standards
14) High proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
15) Highly organized, detailed oriented with strong planning abilities
Employment Authorization in the United States required.
Send your CV or resume to HR@zymeron.com. No phone calls please.
Zymeron offers competitive paid leaves, vacations, flex-time, retirement plans and others.
Copyright © Zymeron Corporation. All rights reserved.